Minimum entry level: $32,000
Structure: TIC (Tenants In Common)
USPI Profit Split: 35% / 65%
USPI Retains: 30% of our shares at all times
Exit Offering: 125% Buyback after 5 Years
CHARLESTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
Park & Go has been in operation for 18 years.
Charleston is rapidly growing as a tourism site.
Charleston International Airport is fast tracking expansion of another wing to support heavily increasing flight demand.
The airport entrance is being rerouted directly in front of our established parking facility giving us no-cost promotion consistently.
Flat surface lot provides low carry costs.
Own a piece of land, while getting paid by a piece of parking.
Contact us below to inquire about getting involved.
Articles from Charleston, South Carolina pertaining to developments:
- Passenger counts up 10% in the first 7 months of 2019
Charleston airport expansion could bring up to 20 new airline check-in stations.
- Charleston airport to juggle 4 construction projects in 2019
- Construction of new terminal looks to be taking shape in 2021-22
- Charleston airport predicts growth to double by 2028
- $1.1 Billion dollar update to interstate roads